Friday, October 23, 2009

BAZAAR !

Fortieth (correct spelling?) post! Okay nothing significant.

But our haunted house was QUITE A SUCCESS! Okay perhaps some parts it was quite crappy and I didn't really do my job well.. but what matters is we all had that bit of fun right? And all the rushing last minute work.. haha :D

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE EFFORT!

Thanks ghosts Melissa Sherlyn Jiaying Jiayan Irwin ShuiTian KhengYi Huimin Ruifeng QingXi ShiJia Jitcorn !

Thanks people at door! Okay I not very sure who but most of the other people right? Thanks for offering drinks and cookie (singular)(LOL) and err everything!

Thanks sound effect people Huimin and Silasssss.

Thanks ghosts again it must have been tedious.. I grumbled a lot.. Well, and ShiJia received good comments! It must have been hard to be doing that thing over and over and over again.. I didn't even hear her complain!!! *admires* okay la to be fair I was the only one who complained. SORRAYE ~

And I heard the people outside had to ask people to come back in 45 mins or tell them to leave phone numbers. That. was. so. cool. Hahaha pro!!

And Ms Foo and Mr Lee say not bad right! Hahahahahahaha.

Okay I'm crapping and spamming but anyway I'm just... HAPPAYE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment