Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HAPPY BELATED TRITIUMS DAY !

Teehee :D Putting up pics on facebook right now.. the full resolution one.

Silas suggested to print it super big on A2 sized or even A1 sized paper. Nia suggested to print all and put at back of class. Teeheeheehee :D

Amaths and Emaths given back today.. Those who did well keep it up! Hurray! Those who didn't, dont give up! A brighter future awaits. Or maybe it isn't really as bad as you think. Everyone please do not be like a certain someone who sits next to me in class.

Certain someone: I FAILED .. TO GET A1 FOR SS! 1 MORE MARK TO A1! I FAILED.. TO GET A1 FOR AMATHS!! 1 MORE MARK TO A1! I FAILED.. TO GET FULL MARKS FOR EMATHS! 1 MORE MARK ONLY!

Irritating right.

Oh by the way I am Caishan once again and Gideon sits next to me in class.

Yeaaaa and who wants class outing?? Okay nevermind I just realised that no one really visits this blog at all. Sorry ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment